One of the most adventurous events in AFK Arena is Voyage of Wonders. This event allows the players to have more adventure and fun with enormous rewards at the end. The recent updated Babbling Brook map is available on live servers:
Voyage of Wonders: Babbling Brook
Here is Frozen Lawa map which is available to live servers:
Voyage of Wonders: Frozen Lava
Voyage of Wonders: Slow Night of Wonder
Voyage of Wonders: The Frozen Forbidden Land
Voyage of Wonders: The Corroded Frontier
Voyage of Wonders: The Corroded Frontier
Voyage of Wonders: Equilibrium’s Rift
The following video will guide you on how to move through and what is new in Voyage of Wonders fantastic event.
Voyage of Wonders: Runaway Crystabugs
The lost Remnants map is also available for the players after May 13. Here are the details of the map:
Voyage of Wonders: Lost Remnants
If we talk about the gameplay, it is just like the Peaks of Time. The player must solve some puzzles, take adventures, and move by knocking out the enemies to earn rewards. Moreover, players will get relics to strengthen the team.
The voyage of Wonders event is an excellent source of fun and adventure for the players. It will re-open after closing within a few weeks.
- Move around the map and collect rewards as much as you can during the event.
- The abilities like the energy and health of the hero will not reset after concluding the competition.
- The attacking hero will lose in case of time out of the fight.
- You will be able to reset the adventure at any time. we recommend resetting until you plan best for success or defeat your enemy. The resetting will result in the original position of both enemies and your hero.
- The opponent’s strength will not change once the event starts and that depends on the player’s strength. But keep in mind, you must work hard for this event despite having the best AFK Arena heroes.
- The rewards of an event may only be collectible once an event.
All Voyage of Wonders Maps
- Lose 3 times by using any weak hero on step 8.
- Open the gate by lightning up 2 structures next to the entrance.
The Golden Isles
- Follow the reset of steps for enjoying the full story of the map or get a full reward at step 16.
- Follow the white line to avoid 2 camps marked as “avoid”. They are quite strong and difficult to defeat.
- Press #1 and then #2 buttons at step 6.
- Chat with the hidden chest 4 times and defeat him to grab the chest given by step 7.
- Protect the final chest by defeating strong enemies in steps 34 to 40.
- Attack any two camps at step 2. You will go back to the main map by losing.
- Hide behind the cannon at step 7 to avoid the shot.
The Arid Lands
- First of all, provide water to all stations.
- It will reward you with a small chest on each successful delivery.
- The player will be able to achieve the final chest even if skipped some stations but will fail to get all small chests.
The Sunken City
- Turn on the water outlet pump to evacuate the water and fill the pool.
- Move water from the pool to the pool by using a water transfer pump.
- The signs on map CW and ACW mean clockwise and anti-clockwise respectively.
Voyage of Wonders: Tundra Trouble
- Change the color of the gate by firing lase (orange gate = trees clearing and yellow gate = water freezing).
- The final chest is hidden at step 46.
- Step 44 will provide a balloon for flying and #45 gives hints for the final chest.
The Foreboding Disaster
- Lose by using any weak hero at step 2.
- Clear the fog by collecting feathers and open teleport to Talene.
- Avoid the chest protected by Permafrost and collect all others before the final one. As you will knock out the final enemy, the whole map will disappear. That’s why the collection of all small chests is necessary before fighting with the final opponent.
The Icy Garden
- Go to another side by moving on a one-way track.
- Switch the slide direction by pulling the lever.
- You cannot go back, so collect a big chest at the end.
Land of Frozen Lakes
- Don’t attack Estrilda and Cecilia except in step 13. Otherwise, you will go to jail.
- The player will slide across by stepping on an ice tile.
The Road Home
Call villagers to their hometown by fixing the missing rail track.
The Setting Sun
The Forgotten Frontier
- Here CW means you have to turn clockwise while ACW means turn anti-clockwise.
- Connect red and blue lines with the beacon to light up. Make sure the red line is connected with the red light and the same for blue.
- Hit the Wrizz with cannons and it will move to the next chest.
- Kill the Wrizz at step 10 by setting up a fake chest to trap Wrizz at point 8.
The Sealing Sword
The opponent present at point 9 is unbeatable. Your defeated heroes will revive again at step 10 so you can attack by using any team.
Lost in the Wild
- The bottom grid will remove whenever you step on the button.
- Surprisingly, the final opponent is easy on this map, and you can beat him without collecting all relics.
The Final Night
- The final night is part of the Island of Solitude event as well as a Voyage of Wonders map.
- You have to get rewards by solving some puzzles on this map. you can move according to the instructions.
- Light up the structure by using a light beam.
- Use standard Ainz or any other strong team as your final enemy is powerful.
- In case, you have taken some wrong moves, still you do not need to worry or restart the map.
- Take stones from points 20, 26, and 29 for opening the gate at point 31.
- Get suitable relics at point 9.
- Destroy all camps and collect rewards as the player will not be able to go back after reaching the next island.
- Always protect Fire Monster from the attack of Ice Monster.
- Take the Fire Monster to the last island.
- You can restart the map in case of the death of Fire Monster.
Play with Morael to make your game easy against enemies.
Price of Rebirth
- You will not be able to go back like in Ice Isles after moving to the next island.
- Restart the map if you have taken the wrong move with Tornado.
The Hunting Trail
- You are going to face an easy final boss here.
- Restart the map if you triggered #18 before step number 15.
Art of Conquest
- Take the best relics to make it easy for you to fight with enemies.
- Keep in mind that your relics will disappear whenever you defeated any mini-boss.
- Before getting a chance to fight with the final big boss, you must knock out 3 mini opponents.
- Don’t use Ultimate for small competitions to conserve your power for a large battle.
- Here you will start your game without any hero.
- Move to faction camp for upgrading the heroes from Wilder → Lightbearers → Maulers → Graveborns.
- Hire 3 Wilder heroes from your friends if your team isn’t strong.
- You can move to point 41 for competing with the final enemy after unlocking the heroes.
The Depths of Time III
- For getting all the rewards, run the map 4 times.
- Some wrong moves will force you to restart the map.
- Take all relics before defeating the easy final boss.
The Fractured Gallery
Field of Ice