Cragcroftshire is a late-game region in Hogwarts Legacy that features Treasure Vaults with tougher enemies and more challenging puzzles. Unlike other regions, the mini-dungeons in Cragcroftshire are close to each other, allowing players to move seamlessly from one vault to the next without needing to return to the Floo Flame.
There are a total of 13 Treasure Vaults in Cragcroftshire, each with its own unique challenges to overcome. Some vaults require the use of specific spells to activate enchanted cubes or open doors. Here is a breakdown of how to open each vault:
Unlocking the Cragcroftshire Treasure Vaults: A Comprehensive Guide
1. Vault #1: Located close to the Cragcroft Shore Floo Flame, players must guide an enchanted cube back to its platform using the Accio or Wingardium Leviosa spell. Defeat the Inferius inside the vault to open the chest.
2. Vault #2: Found southeast of the Cragcroft Shore Floo Flame on top of a mountain, players need to burn spider webs to access the treasure chest.
3. Vault #3: Located in the western part of Cragcroftshire, players can easily access this vault by heading east from the previous vault. Dive into the waters inside to claim the treasure.
4. Vault #4: Fly southeast from the Cragcroft Shore waypoint or head east from the third vault. Burn spider webs and defeat an Acromantula to solve the puzzle and spawn the chest.
5. Vault #5: This vault requires the Alohomora III spell and can be found in the western parts of Cragcroftshire. Go through the archway from the other side to find the chest.
6. Vault #6: Still in the western part of Cragcroftshire, fly southeast from the previous location to find the next vault. Use Accio or Depulso to open the gate and solve the puzzle using Wingardium Leviosa and Depulso.
7. Vault #7: South of the Cragcroft Floo Flame, use Revelio to mark four out of the 12 levers and pull them with Accio to open the door.
8. Vault #8: Also located south of the Cragcroft Floo Flame, players need to find an enchanted cube in a broken boat and bring it back. Open the vault’s entrance with the Glacius spell.
9. Vault #9: Head southwest from the Cragcroft waypoint to find the vault next to some Moonstones. Open the door with Alohomora III and approach the illusionary wall to find the chest.
10. Vault #10: Reached by flying southwest of Cragcroft Hamlet or west from the previous location, burn the vines and pull the lever to open the door and claim the treasure.
11. Vault #11: Head north from the Cragcroft Floo Flame and pull the two levers on each side of the gate to open it. Solve the chess puzzle to unlock the chest.
12. Vault #12: From the Cragcroft waypoint, fly northwest to find the vault above a firefly Merlin Trial. Defeat spiders and guide the enchanted cube back to its platform to access the chess puzzle and claim the treasure.
13. Vault #13: Located in the northern part of Cragcroft, fly northeast from the previous vault to guide the enchanted cube back to its platform. Open the vault with the Glacius spell and claim the chest.
To unlock all of Cragcroftshire’s Treasure Vaults, players will need to learn various spells:
– Accio: Pulls items or enemies toward the caster. Learned during the first Charm Class with Professor Ronen.
– Wingardium Leviosa: Levitates objects. Can be learned by completing Professor Garlick’s Assignment 1 Quest.
– Alohomora III: Unlocks high-level vault doors. Obtained by collecting and delivering Demiguise Moons to Gladwin Moon.
– Depulso: Pushes objects away. Learned during Professor Sharp’s Assignment 1 Quest.
– Glacius: Freezes objects. Taught by Madam Kogawa during The Map Chamber Main Quest.
– Transformation: Transfigures objects. Taught in Professor Weasley’s Assignment Quest.
By mastering these spells and solving the puzzles in Cragcroftshire’s Treasure Vaults, players can unlock valuable rewards in Hogwarts Legacy.