Disney Dreamlight Valley: The Ultimate Full Guide to Forgotten Lands
Unlocking the Forgotten Lands
To unlock the Forgotten Lands in Disney Dreamlight Valley, players need to gain access to the Sunlit Plateau. This requires collecting a total of 22,000 Dreamlight. Additionally, the Wishing Well inside, which allows fast traveling from other Biomes to the Forgotten Lands, costs 10,000 Star Coins.
Obstacles in the Forgotten Lands
In the Forgotten Lands, players will encounter several obstacles that they need to overcome:
1. Small and Big Rocks: To remove these rocks, players need to complete the Royal Tool Quest for Merlin and obtain a Pickaxe.
2. Green Flame: The Fairy Godmother’s Fire Alarm Quest needs to be completed in order to upgrade the Watering Can and extinguish the Green Flame.
Characters in the Forgotten Lands
Currently, the only available character in the Forgotten Lands is The Fairy Godmother. She resides in the renowned pumpkin house, which was previously inaccessible until the Remembering update.
Materials in the Forgotten Lands
There are three main sources of materials in the Forgotten Lands: Goofy’s Stall, Fishing, and Foraging.
1. Goofy’s Stall: Players can obtain various ingredients from Goofy’s Stall by fully upgrading it. These ingredients include Pumpkin Seed, Potato Seed, Leek Seed, Pumpkin, Potato, Leek, and Gooseberry.
2. Fishing: Different breeds of fish can be caught in the Forgotten Lands, including Angelfish, Cod, Lancetfish, Sole, Squid, Tuna, Seaweed, Red Algae, and Here And There Fish.
3. Foraging: Materials for crafting can be obtained through foraging by harvesting crops and trees, or by digging the ground. These materials include Apple, Dreamlight Fruit, Ginger, Gooseberry, Dry Wood, Dark Wood, Clay, Pebbles, and Soil.
— Gemma Smillie (@gemmasmillie25) July 31, 2023
Gems in the Forgotten Lands
There are five available Gems in the Forgotten Lands, which can be obtained through mining rocks. These Gems include Stone, Coal Ore, Crystal, Gold Nugget, Iron Ore, Amethyst, Shiny Amethyst, Diamond, Shiny Diamond, and Onyx.
Flowers in the Forgotten Lands
Flowers in the Forgotten Lands are primarily used for crafting items at the Crafting Station. The available flowers include Orange Nasturtium, Red Nasturtium, Yellow Nasturtium, Purple Impatiens, and White Impatiens.
Critters in the Forgotten Lands
The only available Critter in the Forgotten Lands is the Raven. Ravens have a preference for any 5-Star meal in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available on various platforms, including Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.