Quick Fixes for UE4 Fatal Crash Error in Hotel Renovator
Title: How to Fix Hotel Renovator UE4 Fatal Crash Error
Keeping your drivers up to date is crucial to ensure a smooth gaming experience. Outdated drivers can lead to poor performance and in-game errors. In this article, we will discuss how to fix the Hotel Renovator UE4 fatal crash error, which can cause the game to crash during gameplay.
Causes of UE4 Fatal Crash Error in Hotel Renovator
The UE4 fatal crash error in Hotel Renovator can be caused by various factors, including:
1. Outdated drivers
2. Corrupted system files
3. Outdated Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
4. Overclocking and turbo-boosting problems
5. Integrated graphic card driver issues
6. Interference from third-party security software
How to Fix Hotel Renovator UE4 Fatal Crash Error
Before attempting any fixes, it is recommended to perform the following pre-checks:
1. Verify Hotel Renovator game files in Steam to ensure they are not corrupted or missing.
2. Temporarily turn off Windows protection such as firewall or antivirus.
1. Update Unreal Engine 4: If you are using an outdated version of Unreal Engine 4, updating it to the latest version can help prevent issues and errors during gameplay. Open the Epic Games launcher, select Unreal Engine 4, check for updates, and install the latest version.
2. Update graphics card: Updating your graphics card drivers can fix gaming bugs and glitches that cause errors during gameplay. Open the Device Manager, locate the Display Adapters category, identify your primary graphics card driver, right-click and select Update driver, and let Windows search for and install the latest drivers. Restart your PC to apply the changes.
3. Set your dedicated graphics card as the default: Integrated graphic card drivers may not provide optimal performance for high-resource games like Hotel Renovator. Changing your default graphics card to the dedicated one can improve gaming performance. Right-click on your desktop, choose NVIDIA Control Panel, go to 3D settings, under Global Settings select High-performance NVIDIA processor, and restart your PC.
4. Don’t overclock or turbo-boost your PC: Overclocking or turbo-boosting your PC can enhance gaming performance but may also cause game crashes. Return your CPU clock speed and GPU specifications to their default settings to prevent such issues.
Fixing the Hotel Renovator UE4 fatal crash error is essential to enjoy uninterrupted gameplay. Updating Unreal Engine 4 and your graphics card drivers, using your dedicated graphics card, and avoiding overclocking are the key steps to address this error. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our support team for seamless and enjoyable gaming experience. Stay up to date with your drivers and elevate your gaming experience!