This software either uses a mouse or touchscreen device and can automate repeated tasks. With Keystarter, you are then able to make sphere icons with a popup menu, buttons, virtual keyboard, etc. inclusive for those who rather use touch devices than keyboards since it’ll only require the usage of your hands to push some buttons. With Keystarter, you can use only your mouse to click the button icons on the screen- for example, ctrl+C. In the key program editor, you have full creative control.
For example, you can press one button icon to reveal or hide a new set of virtual keyboard keys in the same location, each with its own function.
Keystarter is an innovative application that works differently than other virtual keyboard or clipboard apps. It’s available for free five days a week (Saturday and Monday only with a license).
The best Mouse Macro is Macrogamer.
In Version 1.0, the following are new features:
- The bugs have been fixed, Editor.
- The updated clipboard has search buttons for Google, Bing, Youtube, and Wikipedia.
- We have updated Keystarter so that it loads faster.
- The command editor has been updated to include new “insert example” buttons.
- In the command editor and editor, new button icons have been added for your convenience.
- A new Clipboard example with functional Google search buttons.
- Features that make the phone easy to use with a touchscreen.
- We have fixed the issue with touchscreen bugs.
- In the show menu, you can decide whether to autohide or pin the option.
- In this new version, the default path to autohotkey.exe is automatically found whether it be 64bit or 32bit.