## **Valorant Error Code Van 1067: Troubleshooting and Solutions**
Heading 3: Solutions to Fix Valorant Error Code VAN 1067 on PCs
Valorant is a popular tactical hero shooter video game that combines precise gunplay and unique agent abilities. However, some players have encountered the VAN 1067 error code while trying to launch Valorant on their PCs. This error code is related to a connection problem and may be caused by a few factors such as secure boot and TPM 2.0 not being active, firewall restrictions, running background applications, and compatibility issues. If you’re experiencing this error and looking for a solution, follow the steps below to fix it.
1. Enable Secure Boot and TPM 2.0
To fix the VAN 1067 error code, you need to enable secure boot and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 in your PC’s BIOS settings. Follow these steps:
– Press the Windows key + I to open Windows Settings.
– Go to System > Recovery and click on the “Restart now” option beside Advanced Startup.
– Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > UEFI Firmware Settings > Restart.
– In the BIOS page, navigate to the Security tab and enable TPM and Secure Boot.
– Save the changes and restart your PC. Launch Valorant to confirm that the problem is fixed.
2. Allow Valorant Through the Firewall
Another solution is to allow Valorant through the firewall system of your Windows Defender. This will enable the necessary connections between your PC and the game. Follow these steps:
– Click on the Start menu, type “firewall” in the search box, and click on Windows Defender Firewall.
– Click on the “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall” option on the left panel.
– Click on “Change settings” and if Valorant is not on the list, click on the “Allow another app” option.
– Browse to select the Valorant exe file from the installation directory and click the Add button.
– Check both the Private and Public options for Valorant on the list, then click OK to save changes.
3. Restart Your Riot Client
If you continue encountering the VAN 1067 error code, try restarting your Riot Client. You can do this by following these steps:
– Open Valorant and attempt to play the game. When the error code page appears, press the Windows key + X to open the Quick Link menu.
– Select Task Manager from the menu.
– In Task Manager, search for Riot Client in the Processes tab and right-click on it.
– Select End Task from the context menu.
– Relaunch the game to confirm if the problem is resolved.
4. Disable Discord’s Automatic Boot
Discord could potentially be causing the VAN 1067 error code. Adjusting the startup settings for Discord might help. Here’s how:
– Open Discord and navigate to the Settings menu.
– Click on Windows Settings and turn off the toggle in front of the “Open Discord” option.
– Restart your PC and launch Valorant to check if the problem is fixed.
In summary, the VAN 1067 error code in Valorant is a connection problem that can be caused by various factors. To fix it, enable secure boot and TPM 2.0, allow Valorant through the firewall, restart your Riot Client, and disable Discord’s automatic boot. If these solutions don’t work, you may need further assistance from technical support.