## Steps to Fix It and Embrace It
How to Fix the Rocket League License Agreement Error
Rocket League is a popular vehicular online multiplayer game that offers an exciting arcade-style experience with physics-driven competition. However, some players have reported encountering a license agreement error in Rocket League, which prevents them from accepting the agreement and accessing the game. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to fix the Rocket League license agreement error and get back to enjoying the game.
Reasons for the License Agreement Error
The exact cause of the Rocket League license agreement error is not well-known, but it can occur due to internal errors, glitches, or bugs. Sometimes, the license agreement fails to appear during the login process, while other times, players mistakenly click past it and cannot return to accept it. Fortunately, there are several potential solutions to resolve this issue.
Pre-checks before Applying Fixes
Before attempting any of the fixes mentioned below, it is recommended to perform the following pre-checks:
1. Restart your PC: Restarting your computer can help remove temporary bugs and glitches and refresh the system.
2. Restart Rocket League: Close the game and launch it again to trigger the appearance of the license agreement message.
Fixes for the Rocket League License Agreement Error
If you are experiencing the Rocket League license agreement error, you can try the following fixes:
1. Do not touch the controls until you reach the title screen:
– Close Rocket League and launch the game again.
– Avoid touching the controls and wait for a few minutes.
– The intro and cutscene will play out, and you will be taken to the title screen.
– Once at the title screen, wait a few more minutes, and then press L+R on your Joycon. This allows the system to refresh and load the license agreement.
2. Manually accept the license agreement:
– Launch Rocket League on your desktop.
– Navigate to the Settings page from the Main Menu.
– Click on the Extras tab.
– Expand the list of legal agreements by clicking on Legal Agreements.
– Open the End User License Agreement (EULA), scroll down, and press OK to accept.
– Next, open the Terms of Service, scroll down, and press OK to accept.
– After accepting the license agreement, you can start playing Rocket League.
3. Delete save data:
– On Nintendo Switch: Go to System Settings, Data Management, and delete the save data for Rocket League.
– On Xbox: Open the guide, go to My Games & Apps, select Rocket League, click on Manage Game and add-ons, choose Saved Data, select your user profile, and delete the save data.
4. Reinstall the game:
– If the error persists after trying the previous fixes, uninstall Rocket League from your system or console.
– Download the game again and reinstall it.
– Attempt to log in and accept the license agreement once more.
The Rocket League license agreement error can be frustrating for players who are unable to access the game. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to resolve this issue and start enjoying Rocket League again. Remember to wait until you reach the title screen before pressing any controls and make sure to manually accept the license agreement if necessary. If you continue to experience problems, consider deleting save data or reinstalling the game.