Android games are becoming popular nowadays, especially among teenagers everywhere. But the Android games are coming with several lagging problems like battery and drainage problems. Yet, we can show you how to optimize your phone for gaming.
In any case, there are many players that can’t or don’t have the resources to improve gaming performance on Android devices.
To overcome such issues and make your game perform better, we come up with some simple tricks that will describe how to optimize Android for gaming in detail.
Therefore, with this guide, we aim to make you fully understand how to improve gaming performance on Android devices with intuitive steps.
How do I completely optimize my Android phone?
1. Enable the Android Developer option
To make your game perform better on Android mobiles, the most important thing you need to enable is the Developer settings of your mobiles.
Here is how to improve gaming performance on Android by Developer options:
- To open the developer mode, open Settings and select About Phone. (In an Android device, the developer mode is hidden).
- Now, you will be able to see the Build number on your mobile screen. Top on the Build Number 7 times.
- By clicking on the Build Number, your Developer option will be enabled. Now, go to the developer option and search for the Force 4x MSSA option and enable it.
- Now, at last, reboot your phone and the Android Developer option is enabled on your device.