This software is fundamental and can only record and playback a series of mouse and keyboard operations. To save your actions, you have to export them to a file that you can access at a later time.
The program interface looks like that of an old VCR with record and plays buttons on the icons. The menu provides limited options for configuration settings.
One redeeming quality this program has is the ability to play back keyboard/mouse operations in a loop–which come in handy when completing mundane, repetitive tasks.
- You can pause playback by using the CTRL-ALT combination.
- GhostMouse Script files (.GMS) can store your script for future use.
- Use a script supplied on the command line to start automatically.
- The playback speed can be adjusted to your preference.
- Looping: The program will repeat itself if you press the Play button while recording.
On 32-bit and 64-bit PCs, GhostMouse 3.2.3:
This software is free to download and use on any Windows operating system (32-bit or 64-bit) computer. GhostMouse 3.2.3 is a free download for Windows that anyone can use.
Check out alternatives:
- Macro Recorder
- Perfect Automation
- Auto Clicker – Automatic Tap
- Speed AutoClicker
- Pulover’s Macro Creator
- Axife Mouse Recorder
- Automation Workshop